Saturday, October 29, 2005

London Pub Count...

...just hit 41!
Off to to see The Producers at 7:30 this evening - have ticket......spent the day on the city tour and got to Buckingham Palace - I knowcked but they would let me in - Bloody Hell! Walked over to Harrod's and then to a few museums - be feet were tired so I hailed a black cab ( the safest taxi in London) back to Piccadilly....pub hopping me way back to the Bonnington and then it is off to the show! Flight is at 11 am Sunday so I reckon I gotta pack......running outta $$$ so I rckon it is time to come home anyway - it's been a great time out here! So far - of the the cities - I would go back to Dublin first - go figure!!

Hugs to all!!

~~N~~

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]