Tuesday, November 15, 2005

The Tower Of London

The Tower of London is definitely a sight to see! Above is a model of just how large it is - there are many corners and towers and a room filled with the crown jewels - ( no cameras allowed though!). If you go to London - visiting the The Tower of London should be on your agenda!



This view was from the White Tower - people actually still live inside the Tower of London!




This is Henry the VIII's
- armor - for those that know me - well - there seemed to be one central spot in the armor that is more pronounced - talk about protecting the jewels!!

This pic is for my lovely niece Emily - who knows how much I LOVE purple! I gotta get me windows like these!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]