Thursday, July 23, 2015

Summer Vacation - Day 2

Yesterdays goals were mostly met. I worked until 4...somewhere in there I washed 4 windows, made SUNTEA in a 1 gallon jug.... At 4 I put on my headphones and Ipod and took a long walk around the hood. Then it was 5 and I was bored. Still no wheels so I walked to Bill's for happy hour. Jamey ws working until 10 or so - it was his last day at Moxie so I wasn't sure when I would see him. Terri joined me at Bill's and we had a snack a few beers....and I secured a ride home. I mean, it's only 3 or 4 tenths of a mile walk! But Rte 1 can be dangerous for the non-sober in the dark.... T & I sat at the beach for a while then went back tot eh cottage for a beer and lit the tiki torches on the deck and listened to music. She left sometime around 9:30 and I was enjoying the peace and quiet of the hood during the week 0 but I was getting chilly. First I changed into a t-shirt. then capri leggings. then a sweatshirt. Around 11 I finally decided I was cold and Jamey was not where closer to getting home from work. Contacts came out and makeup off while I waited for him. Finally at 12:30 I went to bed. He had texted a few times but I gave up. I was feeling lonely and very unhappy about it. So he gets home after having bourbon shots with the boys and we talked some until my bitch side popped out that I wanted to tell him about MY day and that I was lonely. Had a wee dispute until he hugged me and then listened to my day. This morning I was up by 8 firing up the laptop for work. I 'worked' while cleaning 4 more windows in the cottage and the rest of the dining room got douched...ceiling fan, walls, ceiling, floors. I killed oodles of spider colonies!!! So that was a big sense of accomplishment to get that room cleaned today. ... My vent about sharing the cottage today is: does anybody else clean this place?............ Jamey took off for a job interview and returned 4 hours later. Once again I got to feeling lonely and told him straight off. And that I am stressing over his family coming down to the cottage. Last night he told me that he invited the boys from Moxie to come here to party on Monday. SERIOUSLY? oh no one will come". right. and I am a natural blonde. I took a happy pill which finally is kicking in. He got a 'bra' for the Honda from some guy for $40 and installed that on that car - so now that car looks bad ass. Which is cool. Then we sat and chatted as he complained of a migraine....so where is he now? Taking a nap to get rid of the migraine. As I finish up work so I can power off and put on my OOO ( Out Of Office) message for the next week. Again feeling alone...this is getting to a regular habit this week ...and I am not liking it. Tonight I am heading up to Granby to see Lisa who is up from Granby visiting her sister. I really don't want to drive all the way up to GRanby but she did drive up from Virginia soooo..... Now I gotta call about the truck to see if it's ready or if I have to wait until tomorrow. Ugh. I miss my baby...my 2005 Dodge Ram 2500 SLT quad cab with a hemi! Only had it since March and it's a big truck but I love it! And lets see how long the man naps. OK - that is todays venting. I gotta head out around 5 and will be home ????? Vacation is starting in 4....3....2...1.......and go!!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]